Monday, December 15, 2008

Incredible Piano Music

A few days ago I came across Lennon Aldort. I'd never heard of him before but after a couple days of listening to his music I'd say he's by far one of the most talented pianists I've ever heard.

The video below is a great example of what I'm talking about. It's 100% improvised with no prethought, sheet music or any other type of preplanning and it's one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever heard. Oh, and did I mention that Lennon Aldort is only 17?!

His youtube channel has videos of him playing Bach and Mozart by ear at age 3! Listen to just one minute and I'll guarantee you'll be hooked.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow! He has a touch that reminds me of George Winston. He makes those keys "ring" in the same way. Beautiful! I bet we will see more of him as time goes on.